Sunday, February 18, 2018

Dream Winter Deer

I made a card today that was meant to be a winter theme card but it turned out not so winter. To start off, I decided to use my favorite colors for snowy scenes as the background, which is distress ink salty ocean + ice spruce + white paint splatters. I picked up my favorite winter animal, deer as the center focus of my card. As I finished my background, I found that the background with stars looks kinda dreamy. So I decided to add some watercolored balloons to make it looks like the deer is flying. In the end, I added some iridescent stars and silver heart confetti.


I'm submitting this card to the following challenges.
Supplies used in this card:
  • MFT Deer love die-namics (MFT)
  • MFT happy hippos stamp set (MFT)
  • MFT Tag builder blueprint 6 (MFT)

3 comments:

  1. This card looks magical. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dreamy and magical your card is; love the pairing of the deer, balloons and starry sky! Another delight for the ATSM gallery; thank you for sharing!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is a cutie! Thanks for playing along at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete